Our audiologists have extensive university training and years of expertise. The audiology team has significant experience in diagnosing and treating a wide range of hearing concerns, from straightforward to complex cases.
- Hearing (audiological) exam: During the test, you'll sit in a sound proof room wearing earphones that transmit specific sounds into one ear at a time. This helps to determine the type and degree of hearing loss youhave and determine the appropriate treatment options for your hearing loss.
Hearing aid services: If you are a good candidate for hearing aids, we offer competitive pricing and reliable, long-term follow-up care for all your hearing health needs. We can help you reconnect to what you have been missing!
- Hearing aid consultations, fittings and follow-up care for new hearing aid users
- Hearing aid adjustments, including real ear measurements to optimize settings.
- Hearing aid cleanings and repairs
- Cochlear Implant evaluation and mapping: A cochlear implant is a device used to treat sensorineural hearing loss when hearing aids are no longer beneficial to the user. Our audiologist will conduct a thorough evaluation of your hearing as well as your hearing aids to determine if a cochlear implant is an option for you. We work with all 3 cochlear implant companies (Advanced Bionics, Cochlear and Med-El).
- Bone anchored hearing aid evaluation and programming: Bone anchored hearing aids (BAHAs) are designed to treat hearing loss through the utilization of bone condution of sound vibrations. BAHA systems are recommended for people who have chronic ear infections, outer or middle ear malformations, or single-sided deafness (unilateral hearingloss).